Tutorials and Lectures from Workshops
- Gitlab repository of the material for the Summer school on Advanced Materials and Molecular Modelling with Quantum ESPRESSO, Ljubljana, Slovenia, September 15-20, 2019
- Summer School on Materials Simulation Theory And Numerics, Pune, June 30 – July 12 2014
- ICTP-NSFC Joint School on Modern Electronic Structure Computations, Fudan University, Shanghai, July 10-12, 2013.
- IR and Raman spectra calculated with Quantum ESPRESSO: mini-tutorial by Julen Larrucea
- NSF/Democritos Summer School on Materials Modeling from First-Principles: Theory and Practice, Santa Barbara, July 2009
- Hands-on Tutorial of Quantum ESPRESSO , series of presentations providing both theoretical background information as well as practical help for calculations.
- More Quantum ESPRESSO Tutorials during Schools and Workshops are listed in the
Past Events page.
General Tutorials on Electronic-Structure Methods:
- Open online course on DFT, with simultaneous hands-on training on Quantum ESPRESSO. Available at any time for self-paced study. Yearly supervised edition from September to December.
- Spring College on Computational Nanoscience ICTP, Trieste, Italy, 17 – 28 May 2011 (video).
- 3.320 Atomistic Modeling of Materials, lecture videos and lecture materials from the Ceder/Marzari graduate class taught at MIT.
- VLab Lectures This webpage provides a series of lectures on density functional theory as well as practical applications.
Last updated: April 9, 2020