Tutorials and Lectures from Workshops
- Summer School on Materials Simulation Theory And Numerics, Pune, June 30 – July 12 2014
- ICTP-NSFC Joint School on Modern Electronic Structure Computations, Fudan University, Shanghai, July 10-12, 2013.
- Quantum Chemistry with Quantum ESPRESSO: a tutorial by Heather Kulik, MIT
- IR and Raman spectra calculated with Quantum ESPRESSO: mini-tutorial by Julen Larrucea
- NSF/Democritos Summer School on Materials Modeling from First-Principles: Theory and Practice, Santa Barbara, July 2009 (moved, back online soon).
- Hands-on Tutorial of Quantum ESPRESSO , series of presentations providing both theoretical background information as well as practical help for calculations.
- More Quantum ESPRESSO Tutorials during Schools and Workshops are listed in the
Past Events page.
General Tutorials on Electronic-Structure Methods:
- Spring College on Computational Nanoscience ICTP, Trieste, Italy, 17 – 28 May 2011 (video).
- 3.320 Atomistic Modeling of Materials, lecture videos and lecture materials from the Ceder/Marzari graduate class taught at MIT.
- _Building Nanostructures Bit by Bit_ Lectures and Tutorials from the 2006 Cornell Nanoscale Facility Fall Modeling Workshop. This contains general information on plane wave and real space density functional approaches, classical and car-parrinello molecular dynamics, nanophotonics, and more.
- VLab Lectures This webpage provides a series of lectures on density functional theory as well as practical applications.
Last updated: Jan 22, 2019