Tutorials and Lectures from Workshops
- ICTP-NSFC Joint School on Modern Electronic Structure Computations, Fudan University, Shanghai, July 10-12, 2013.
- Quantum Chemistry with Quantum ESPRESSO : a tutorial by Heather Kulik, MIT
- NSF/Democritos Summer School on Materials Modeling from First-Principles: Theory and Practice, Santa Barbara, July 2009.
- Hands-on Tutorial of Quantum ESPRESSO , series of presentations providing both theoretical background information as well as practical help for calculations.
- More Quantum ESPRESSO Tutorials during Schools and Workshops are listed in the
Past Events page.
General Tutorials on Electronic-Structure Methods:
- Spring College on Computational Nanoscience ICTP, Trieste, Italy, 17 – 28 May 2011 (video).
- 3.320 Atomistic Modeling of Materials, lecture videos and lecture materials from the Ceder/Marzari graduate class taught at MIT.
- Building Nanostructures Bit by Bit Lectures and Tutorials from the 2006 Cornell Nanoscale Facility Fall Modeling Workshop. This contains general information on plane wave and real space density functional approaches, classical and car-parrinello molecular dynamics, nanophotonics, and more.
- VLab Lectures This webpage provides a series of lectures on density functional theory as well as practical applications.
Last modified Dec 11, 2014